In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the Executive Order to reduce non-essential staff and operations, the following health center operational hours changes will be in place through May 30, 2020. Temporary Orders are reflected in RED.
Please call ahead before visiting any location if you have experienced fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or had known contact with person who has been confirmed with a positive COVID-19 test.
- Forest: 7:30am -5:30pm Monday through Thursday. Friday 8am -5pm
- Sparrow Lab Services: Available by drive through Monday through Friday 8am -5pm
- Pharmacy Hours: 8am-5pm, by curbside, delivery and mail order
- Willow (note new address): Effective April 6 - hours temporarily changed to Tuesdays and Fridays, 8am -5pm
- New Hope: 8am -5pm Monday through Friday
- Cedar Community Health Center – Women’s Monday through Friday 8am -5pm
- Cedar Community Health Center – Pediatrics Monday through Friday 8am -5pm
- Birch Community Health Centers - Mondays and Thursdays, 8am -12pm