What Are The Benefits?
Home visits are a useful service to:
- Learn how to become a better parent
- Create a network of strength and support for your family
- Gain helpful problem solving assistance
- Connect with important community resources
- Receive support for healthy child growth and development
- Pregnant women or parents of a child under 2 years of age
- Expectant or Parenting fathers
- Resident of Ingham County
How Do I Sign Up?
For more information regarding services, call the Public Health Services Office at: (517) 887-4322