In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the Executive Order to reduce non-essential staff and operations, the following health center operational hours changes will be in place through June 30, 2020. Temporary Orders are reflected in RED.
Please call ahead before visiting any location if you have experienced fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or had known contact with person who has been confirmed with a positive COVID-19 test.
- Forest: 7:30am -6:00pm Monday through Thursday. Friday 8am -6pm - Effective June 15.
- Sparrow Lab Services: Currently closed at Forest CHC.
- Pharmacy Hours: 8am-5pm, by curbside, delivery and mail order
- Willow (note new address): Effective June 15 - hours are Monday through Friday, 8am -5pm
- New Hope: 8am -5pm Monday through Friday
- Cedar Community Health Center – Women’s Monday through Friday 8am -5pm
- Cedar Community Health Center – Pediatrics Monday through Friday 8am -5pm
- Birch Community Health Centers - Monday through Friday, 8am -12pm and 1pm-5pm