This page last updated on May 11, 2020
Do you need health care coverage?
Do you have health issues and aren’t sure how to get health services, prescriptions, or other health support safely?
Ingham County Health Department (ICHD) is here to help. Call us at the number(s) below, and learn more about your options here.
1 The Registration & Enrollment Team at ICHD can help residents of Ingham County and/or Lansing learn about options for health coverage. Call or email:
517-887-4306 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
· Community Health Workers, Community Health Representatives and other staff can help you figure out if you are eligible for Medicaid, Ingham Health Plan or Marketplace coverage. If you are eligible for these plans, staff can provide phone-based help to you in completing your application. Help exploring plans and completing applications is available to all county residents including individuals without internet or computer access.
· For help learning about options and completing applications, contact Registration & Enrollment at 517-887-4306 and leave your name and phone number. This line is checked throughout the day, Monday through Friday, with a goal of returning all calls within 24 hours. You can also email the R&E Team leader at email@example.com with your name and phone number to receive help from this group.
The R&E Team has also created a simple summary of how to access various forms of healthcare coverage including Medicaid, Ingham Health Plan and/or Marketplace Coverage. Click here to learn more.
2. The Pathways to Care Team at ICHD can help Medicaid eligible residents of Ingham County and/or Lansing connect to and enroll in a variety of Medicaid- funded programs and services. Call or email:
517-272-4123 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
· Community Health Workers can help you learn more about what is covered by Medicaid and help you enroll in Medicaid-funded programs and services.
· Community Health Workers can help you connect with community, medical and social services to help you get safe healthcare options, including phone-based and/or video-based healthcare and substance abuse recovery support. Staff can also help you get care even if you do not currently have a regular doctor.
· For more information or to get help from Pathways to Care, call Sarah Kenney at 517-272-4123 or email email@example.com.
Other info about ICHD Registration & Enrollment Team:
Ingham County Health Department
ICHD Support Services
5303 S. Cedar Street
P.O. Box 30161
Lansing, MI 48909
Monday - Friday
8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
1:00 - 5:00p.m.
Phone: (517) 887-4306
The Registration and Enrollment unit is integral to the Department's mission of identifying and serving vulnerable population groups. In addition to providing information services, the staff is charged with screening and enrolling new patients into our Health Centers and assessing client eligibility for a wide range of programs including:
Assistance is offered in filing applications and services are extended to any potentially eligible individual or family in the community.